Confused by how much weight you can actually carry on top of your vehicle? Don't worry, it might seem confusing at first, but this helpful guide to calculating load ratings should help.
Extension Ladder Rail System
TS28 (Previously Technician Series Extension Ladder Rail)
Designed for strength and durability, the Prorack trade ladder system keeps your valuable gear safe and secure. Constructed from heavy gauge aluminium and featuring an independently mounted roller and full length anti-friction nylon inserts, this system will make loading and unloading your extension ladder a breeze. Suitable to be fitted to vans, trades bodies and utes when using Prorack Heavy Duty bars (sold separately). Also available for step ladders (TS29).
* Price quoted is the recommended retail price (RRP) and does not include freight or installation. Refer to specifications, installation and safety advice before use.
- Full length low friction nylon inserts to prevent premature ladder wear
- Heavy duty all aluminium construction
- 470 mm rear roller for easy loading
- Quick release securing strap
- Suitable for 3 m extension ladders
- A Prorack Step Ladder Rail System also available (TS29, sold separately)
Safety & Warranty
All Prorack products come with a 3 year limited warranty
For more information, refer to our warranty page. Safety is paramount in all Prorack products, and our engineers go the extra mile to ensure the bars can withstand the harshest treatment. The final step is up to you – so be sure to read all instructions provided with your product and use it safely.
How much weight can I actually carry on top of my vehicle?
Prorack has changed! Tell me more?
The company that's always brought you simple, reliable, great value rack solutions now has a fresh, modern look. You're going to love it! Click here to learn more.