Confused by how much weight you can actually carry on top of your vehicle? Don't worry, it might seem confusing at first, but this helpful guide to calculating load ratings should help.
* Price quoted is the recommended retail price (RRP) and does not include freight or installation. Refer to specifications, installation and safety advice before use.
- An economical, easy to install kayak carrier
- Flexible cradles with rubber pads cushion your hull
- Kit includes tie downs plus bow/stern tie downs
- Safely carries most popular types of kayak
- Fits all Prorack roof racks and most others too
Safety & Warranty
All Prorack products come with a 3 year limited warranty
For more information, refer to our warranty page. Safety is paramount in all Prorack products, and our engineers go the extra mile to ensure the bars can withstand the harshest treatment. The final step is up to you – so be sure to read all instructions provided with your product and use it safely.
How much weight can I actually carry on top of my vehicle?
Prorack has changed! Tell me more?
The company that's always brought you simple, reliable, great value rack solutions now has a fresh, modern look. You're going to love it! Click here to learn more.
Can I come and pick parts up from your Brisbane office?
The office in Brisbane does not keep any products. All items are shipped from Sydney and Auckland.